12 March 2023

IELTS preparation


IELTS is the English-language certification most commonly required for international visas, academic programmes, migration and employment. We offer bespoke and as-needed individual programmes, and on-demand and open-group 20-hour programmes.

Many candidates have found our 5-hour introduction to and overview of the examination and each of its components valuable in planning their own self-study and/or guided-study programmes.

Our examination preparation support is intended for those with a C1 level or higher, or those aiming at an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher. Complete the "Contact Us" form to the right to ask about a private one-to-one or small group closed IELTS preparation programme, or to receive advance notice of the next open group IELTS preparation programme.

    • A C1 or higher level of English is assumed.
    • The 20-hour preparation programme has a fixed-fee, and is not charged per person. Form your own group for a closed programme.
    • Open session group sizes are limited to allow for participation and questions.
    • Complete the "Contact Us" form to the right to ask about support for Cambrige English C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE) preparation, English as a Second Language (E2L or ESL) certification or with any Advanced Use of English concerns you have.
    • Click on the label(s) to the right for related programmes. 
    • Complete the "Contact Us" form to the right to receive our once or twice a week event announcements. We will not spam you and you can leave the email-list at any time.
    • Click here for our General Terms.

    Complete the "Contact Us" form to the right to ask about any of our other programmes and support related to Advanced English acquisition and level maintenance.

    1 comment:

    1. My classes with Robert started by a recommendation that another English teacher gave me, because I couldn´t find what I needed. In him and his classes I found more than what I was expecting for, he not only prepared me for my IELTS with patience, but he also was very flexible and addressed my needs, regarding a person who was passing from a B2 level to a C1. That was the first time I didn´t have to do the typical grammatic exercises (which I knew too well)and in contrast, showed me those cultural elements in language that I wasn´t aware of, and that no one taught me before. He is very nice, respectful and gentle, so I actually had a lot of fun during his classes. And in the end, I reached my goal! (I had 7 points on my IELTS test) So it was a win win!

      Francisca

      ReplyDelete